Monday, September 4, 2017

Stress-less

I feel a lot less stressed today.

Maybe because both yesterday and today I had time to just sit and READ.  Whatever I wanted.  It wasn't a long time...only about 10 minutes today...but it was what I needed.  And I got to play the piano both yesterday and today, and help some people learn about music.

I didn't realize how much I had been missing both those things, nor how much they help me de-stress and relax.

My house is clean (Husband did 85% of that), I had a delicious lunch (Husband made that while I read and relaxed), and I get to go to bed early tonight.  I feel like I am being spoiled!  I suppose I should take advantage of it while I can, before craziness returns!

What helps YOU de-stress?  And how do you make time for it on a regular basis?



Eu sinto menos estressada hoje.

Talvez porque tanto ontem quanto hoje eu tive tempo para sentar e LER.  O que eu quisesse.  Não foi muito tempo...apenas 10 minutos hoje...mas foi o que eu estava precisando.  E também pude tocar o piano ontem e hoje, e ajudar algumas pessoas a aprenderem sobre música.

Eu não sabia o quanto eu estava sentindo falta dessas duas coisas, nem como elas me ajudam a desestressar e relaxar. 

Minha casa está limpa (Husband fez 85% disso), tive um almoço delicioso (Husband fez isso enquanto eu li e relaxei), e posso dormir cedo hoje.  Sinto que estou sendo mimada!  Acho que devo aproveitar enquanto posso, antes da loucura voltar!

O que ajuda você a desestressar?  E como você arruma tempo para isso regularmente? 

1 comment:

  1. Well, any needlework - as you know. I found time because I made time when you were all little. I made sure I had at least 1/2 hour every day where I just did some form of needle art, whether stitching, crocheting, or sewing. It helped me stay sane and relaxed. You have to make it a priority, though, or it doesn't happen.

    ReplyDelete